·漳州人才網——漳州人才與企業的信息交流平臺,專業的漳州人才招聘網門戶。
我要收藏漳州人才網
首頁 > 出國留學 > 求職路上英語面試問答大全(1)

求職路上英語面試問答大全(1)

添加時間:2008-08-30 22:58:31 點擊數:1903

面試中面對外國老板連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那么錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)  

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or

  Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

  A:Yes, I think so.

  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)

  A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

  A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

  They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)  

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

  A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
陕西快乐10分第36期开奖结果